IT Transformation Express (IT4IT™ L1 Foundation) from CC and C Solutions
IT4IT™ Foundation is a 2 day, instructor led course providing the overview of IT4IT™, the Open Group’s reference architecture for managing the business of IT.
Upon completion of this course, students should have a deeper understanding of how IT delivers value to the business, the different components necessary to manage the business of IT, and the flow of data needed to successfully manage the business of IT.
Students should have enough knowledge to pass the Open Group’s IT4IT™ Foundation Level 1 Certification exam.
The Open Group exam voucher is included in the course fee.
- Understand the concept of the IT4IT Reference Architecture Model.
- Explain basic concepts of IT4IT Value Streams.
- Define key terminology within IT4IT Reference Architecture and IT4IT Value Streams.
- Understand objectives and functional components of the four IT4IT Value Streams:
- Strategy to Portfolio (S2P)
- Requirement to Deploy (R2D)
- Request to Fulfill (R2F)
- Detect to Correct (D2C)
- Prepare for the IT4IT Exam.
There are no formal prerequisites; however, it is recommended that learners have experience in the IT domain. Knowledge of ITIL v3 or ITIL 2011 or Introduction to IT4IT is preferred.
- IT4IT Core Concepts
- Strategy to Portfolio Value Stream
- Requirements to Deploy Value Stream
- Request to Fulfil Value Stream
- Detect to Correct Value Stream
- Supporting Activities
Designed for those IT Professionals who are new to the topic of IT4IT and want to learn the basics and how they fit in the overall Business of IT.