EA Express (powered by TOGAF ® 9) V4.0 from CC and C Solutions
The purpose of certification for TOGAF 9 Level 2, known as TOGAF 9 Certified, is to provide validation that in addition to the knowledge and comprehension of TOGAF 9 Foundation, the Candidate is able to analyze and apply this knowledge.
Sufficient material will be covered during to the course so that students should have the necessary knowledge to achieve TOGAF 9 Certification from The Open Group.
The course price includes the Open Group exam voucher.
- To instruct students in the basic concepts of enterprise architecture and TOGAF 9.
- To familiarise students with the features of TOGAF and its methodology.
- To enable students to take best advantage of how to use TOGAF in their work.
- To gain an understanding of the necessary body of knowledge to achieve certification by examination for TOGAF 9 at Level 1 (TOGAF 9 Foundation) or Level 2 (TOGAF 9 Certified).
CCC-EA01 or equivalent
- Course overview
- Introduction of participants
- Module 0- Course introduction
- Module 00- Overview of EA
- Module 1- TOGAF® 9 overview
- Module 2-TOGAF® 9 components
- Module 3-Introduction to ADM
- Case study 1 – Winchester house
- Case study 2 – Paris Guide
- Module 4-Enterprise Continuum
- Module 5-Architcture repository
- Module 6-Architecture content framework
- Module 7-Metamodel
- Module 8-Preliminary Phase of ADM
- Module 9-Architercture Governance
- Module 10- Business Scenarios
- Hi-Med Case study introduction
- Module 11-Stakeholder management
- Module 12-Views and viewpoints
- Module 13-Building Blocks
- Module 14-Implementation support
- Module 15- Phase A Vision
- Case study 4 – Business Transformation Readiness
- Case study 5 – Stakeholder management
- Case study 6 – Risk management
- Case study 7 – Statement of Architecture Work
- Module 16-Phase B Business architecture
- Case study 8 – Business architecture
- Module 17-Phase C Overview of IS architecture
- Module 18-Phase C- Data architecture
- Module 18A- Data architecture views and view points
- Module 19-I3 RM
- Module 20-Phase C-Application architecture
- Module 20A-Application architecture views and viewpoints
- Case Study 9 – Application architecture
- Case study 10 – Consolidated gap analysis and dependencies
- Module 21-Foundation architecture
- Module 22-Phase D Technology architecture
- Module 22A-Technology architecture views and viewpoints
- Module 23- Migration planning
- Module 24-Phase E-Opportunities and solutions
- Module 25-Phase F Migration planning
- Case study 11 – Implementation planning
- Module26-Phase G Implementation governance
- Module 27-Phase H Architecture change management
- Module 28- Architecture requirements management
- Case study 12 – Enterprise Architecture to Solution Architecture
- Module 29-Architecture partitioning
- Module 30-Iterations
- Module 31-Securityarchitecture
- Module 32-SOA
- Module 33-Architecture maturity model
- Module 34-Architecture skills framework
- Certification quiz- practice
Designed for IT Professionals who desire TOGAF Certification.